We are working with a global management and technology consulting firm that specializes in Data Management, Data Monetization, and Data Governance.
With a focus on management, monetization, and governance, the company converts information into actionable growth plans. From data sourcing and enrichment to analytics and stewardship, our team crafts customized solutions you need to thrive in today’s data-driven environment.
They have offices in the United States, England, Switzerland, and Russia provide strategy through implementation services for clients in industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and Manufacturing/Distribution.
- Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, process analysis, implementation, testing, training, and rollout of a client’s project lifecycle
- Collaborate with team members to develop applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, and thought leadership to differentiate DataCatalyst in the market
- Developing relationships and networks both internally and externally, interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executive
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and reliably without constant oversight
- Experience in data management, analysis, or another related field
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software development life cycle) and implementations
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Personable with the ability to interact with clients for testing and implementation purposes
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, relationship management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask