CareerUp has partnered with a cognitive and behavioral science company. With their platform, they hope to help individuals lead an optimal life. This is done by enabling early intervention, preventing decline and maintaining brain health. With a mobile application, individuals can understand fluctuations in their behavior, emotion, and cognition in under 10 minutes.
The data is collected through 5-8 minute controlled frequency interactions with the app, creating a current brain health profile which is continuously updated based on the monitoring collected. The company is also partnered with IBM Watson to develop image recognition, machine learning and eventually, an AI-driven chatbot.
- Maintenance of database and creation of financial reports to assist management with financial analysis
- Manage financial summaries and accounting analytics
- Update financial data used in complex Excel models and update functions to improve functionality of report template
- Cost-benefit analysis of project proposals to estimate projected cash flows
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Studying Finance, Economics, or related degree
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent analytical skills