CareerUp has partnered with a fast growing start-up and life sciences company initially focused on redefining the role of nutrition in the healing process. They are passionate about helping people heal and live their healthiest. Their team works with the world’s leading universities and hospitals to research and develop evidence-based nutrition. The company’s products are proven to enhance health outcomes in patients recovering from illness and injury, aid in healthy aging, and help athletes achieve peak physical performance.
Their team has vast experience starting companies as well as holding leadership positions in multinational corporations. They thrive on innovation, and are constantly pushing the boundaries of our thinking. We believe in practicing what we preach. They are dedicated to the health and well being of our employees and understand that fulfilling work and a supportive environment drives success. They are values based company and are looking for like-minded, energetic people to join the team.
Their primary office is located in the SOHO neighborhood of New York City where we are immersed with leading scientists, researchers and partners defining the future of life sciences innovation.
- Support ground up development of new internal IP and product sourcing database
- Build and maintain databases and apply logic to help identify new opportunity for product development
- Technical investigations into new technologies and/or enhancements to existing technology to support growth planning – e.g. cloud infrastructure (basic experience with AWS a plus)
- Depending on your professional goals and our office’s needs, this internship would be designed to balance your learning with specific business requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment
- Capable of conducting research